Absent and Tardy list

More
19 years 5 months ago #11924 by Roi Danton
Replied by Roi Danton on topic Absent and Tardy list

Originally posted by MajorTom

but we are getting

If I may ask, you travelled with anyone else? Or PC at work?

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #11925 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Absent and Tardy list
Welcome back MT. If you visit anywhere near Atlanta, Georgia let me know. I live in Stockbridge (on the outskirts of Atlanta).

More
19 years 5 months ago #11933 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list
Hot4, I will call soon thanks.

Shane, My niece lives in Norcross, GA but I dunno if I'll get down that way this trip. If I do I will give you a call for sure.

Originally posted by Roi Danton

If I may ask, you travelled with anyone else? Or PC at work?

Nope, I'm staying with my brother in Virgina and have to get him a new computer set up.
We just got cable connection and a wireless router to replace his old dial up (Dial up is one of the reasons I haven't been online so much the last few days). Now we're working on getting a new PC.
Unfortunatly my brother isn't a gamer so he only wants a Laptop that he can take it out on the back porch to surf.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 4 months ago #11938 by Shane
My status might as well be set to absent also.

I'm renovating our new home, and desperately trying to get moved into it by Christmas. As 'crunch time' approaches, I devote more and more time to it.

But I'll return after Christmas.

Cheers (and happy holidays),

Shane

More
19 years 4 months ago #11943 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Absent and Tardy list
Wow, I REALLY have to check in here a little more often than I do. Sorry lads. Shane, good luck on the house reno project. I hope it all goes well, on time, and within budget (I know, I know...too late for that...). At least make sure it's an injury-free project. All the best of the holiday season to you and your family. Enjoy some down time during the holiday, then get cracking in the New Year on that Asylum project, or that simulator project, or that model project, or that.... ;)

Major Tom, I got your phone message, but never heard from you again. Next time you leave a voice message, give me a number so I can call back!!! Hope its all going well.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 4 months ago #11950 by Shane
Thanks Hot4. I still hope to finish by Christmas, but it's looking pretty grim.

However, once I get the house done I'll have a lot more free time. And a new state-of-the-art office complete with wall-to-wall bookshelves for displaying the paper models I'll build. :D

Best of wishes to you and your family. And happy holidays. :)