Absent and Tardy list

More
19 years 10 months ago #18127 by MajorTom
:D I thought the thread name might catch your attention :D

Anyhow:

Second Chance mailed me that he may not have internet access for a while as he is traveling on business. (You did know that he is editor of a Travel Magazine?) Imo thats the best job in the universe next to game development.

You can envy him if you wish, but don't be supprised if he doesn't show up for the next week or so.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10479 by Roi Danton
Replied by Roi Danton on topic Absent and Tardy list

Originally posted by MajorTom

(You did know that he is editor of a Travel Magazine?)

Well, on which adress I can write a job application for this? :D

So SC, much fun for ya and tell us how it was! :)

Btw, in a few weeks my exams for this semester begins: 6 oral (about 2 semesters each) and 2 written exams. This will be really hard and I won't have much time for other things.
Currently I'm finishing two reports about industrial placement I did and one research paper (about small bacteria mantles who can "absorb" metallic clusters with a size of 8-12nm ... i.e. good for sensors). Anyhow I can take some time for being a part of this project. :)

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

More
19 years 10 months ago #10499 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Absent and Tardy list
Yeah, I'll be semi-absent from this forum for abit, too, while I catch up on a bunch of work-related initiatives. I'm supposed to be on parental leave too! sheesh!

At least I'll be able to lurk occasionally. So if I don't post it in the next little while, let me just say right now what a fantastic job I think you guys are doing.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 10 months ago #10524 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list
Hot4, when you do drop in please take a peek at the "Sound Stuff" thread, we've got something for you there and a voice over request. :D

More
19 years 9 months ago #10717 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list
Second Chance where the heck are you?!

Actually, I'm getting a little concerned as he had planned to be away 10 days from the 10th of June.

He said he was making a long trip, but he didn't say anything about going Horseback of paddeling back via the Panama Canal.

We need our moddeler! And, his opinions on some of the current discussions.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10737 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Absent and Tardy list
Here I am :D!!! Yea, I'm finally back home! Sorry I've been gone for so long, the trip ran twice as long as it was supposed to. Looks like you guys have been busily posting away in my absence, it's going to take forever to catch up on everything. I can't wait to see what I missed :).

By the way, the trip was awful. I was in Florida and it was like 97 degrees every day, and humid. And did you know it takes almost as long to fly from the west coast of the US to the east coast as it does to fly from the US to England. I hate commercial air travel. It's the passengers mostly. If we could just get rid of them... (LOL [}:)])

The other trauma I suffered this trip was that it was the longest period of time I've ever spent away from my computer. And not just my computer, any computer. I could feel the withdrawl as my eyes were forced to focus on objects more than two feet away from my head [xx(]. Ususally I at least have a laptop.

It's good to be home. [8D]

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4