Absent and Tardy list

More
19 years 9 months ago #11314 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list

Originally posted by Roi Danton

Btw2, I'm going to work in Holland from October 'til March '05. Yet, I don't know about the internet connection I'll get, but I don't think that I'll be completely absent.

Great news, sounds like you've found a rather intelligent solution for the lack of oportunities here in Germany.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11333 by Roi Danton
Replied by Roi Danton on topic Absent and Tardy list

Originally posted by MajorTom

Great news, sounds like you've found a rather intelligent solution for the lack of oportunities here in Germany.

Well, I like the Netherlands (people, way of living ... I've worked there already for several weeks six years ago) and the practice is for my study, too. ;)

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

buda5.firstones.com

More
19 years 7 months ago #11547 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Absent and Tardy list
It's been awful quiet here lately. Too quiet. Is the Star Wars MP mod still on? Has there been a decision made to kill it that hasn't been circulated here? Is it on hold pending completion of some particular thing (i.e. models? textures?)? If so, is there something that can be done to assist in the work that's holding it up? Can it be released in a less complete version so that new models and functionality can be added later as they get completed? Just fishing for info, here.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 7 months ago #11548 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Absent and Tardy list
A couple of us are grappling with personal issues right now that take us away from working on the mod. It's still very on, just a little slow right now. Plus, I can't find any good schematics to model the Mon Cal ship from. And I don't like to make things by eye because of the inaccuracies.

I meant to make a post here the other day just to have some activity, but you beat me to it.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 7 months ago #11550 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Absent and Tardy list
Thanks for the update. I hope things are going OK on the personal issues front. I know how heavily they can weigh and detract from creative hobby time. If there's anything at all I can do to help, just e me.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 7 months ago #11556 by Roi Danton
Replied by Roi Danton on topic Absent and Tardy list

Originally posted by Second Chance

A couple of us are grappling with personal issues right now that take us away from working on the mod.

Yep, so it is.

Btw, from October 4th, 2004 I'm going to work @Netherlands for about five months (traineeship during my study). I'll take my Laptop with me and will see if I have time to work on this mod there.

buda5.firstones.com

buda5.firstones.com