Navy Heavy Cruiser.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10501 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Navy Heavy Cruiser.
Hmmm, I tried the Ventrilo but I can´t understand it well. However, there is another program, Skype:
www.skype.com/go/getskype

Now I have to get a microphone too.
And, I equipped Marauders with cutting beams only for testing out if AI uses them at all, if yes, how do it uses them and if it works out (because Marauders are the most common enemies around and are enemies to everybody in the universe). Shall I send the Destroyer and the Beam to you now?

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10507 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
well, sadly vent is the *only* thing i could get working properly on my computer. Also you do not need a microphone because it has an inbuilt 'chat' room for normal typing.

What you need to do is download the vent installation programe, then go to the -> button next to server, this will ask you for an andress/ip and a port.

In the link i gave you is another link (the top one i think) that DarkFox gives, and it is the one with that information.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 10 months ago #10515 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Navy Heavy Cruiser.
Well, I typed in that information but when I tried to connect I got a message saying "Unable to resolve DNS name"

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10519 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
ok, under

Hostname or IP, put in : www.bzuniverse.com
and in

Port number : 3784

Then click 'ok'..
then select that server set up from the list, and press 'conncet'. Make sure firewalls and such are not interfering with it mind.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310