Navy Heavy Cruiser.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10271 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Navy Heavy Cruiser.
Cool. Sounds like your doing almost exactly what I'm doing, except I'm doing it in a total conversion mod. I'm glad to see someone else thinks the Police should be capturing ships instead of obliterating them. And has equipped them accordingly.

So what happens when the police catch the player in yours?

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10272 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Well, i am trying to make a IW2: how it should of been mod. Not nessesarily a 'total conversion' mod. It would be cool if the police captured your vessel (if they can) and you get a cut sseen where you are taken into prison for a life-time scentance. But i do not have those programming skills, so i say that the police view you as 'cal johnston: armed and dangerous', which translates as ' shoot to kill '.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 10 months ago #10281 by Second Chance
Well that sounds appropriate. I can't wait to see the finished product.

btw - that picture up there is of a Heavy Destroyer, not a Heavy Cruiser. And did anybody know that the collision hull for it is only 60% of its actual size? You could fly right through the bridge of this ship and not crash, or through its turret mounts.

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 10 months ago #10293 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Well then, we are just going to have to fix that! . Yeah, i had noticed actually, i was doing my cutting beam glory (i am quite skilled, i can consitintly hit fighters at 2 km now) and i found that not matter what i did i could not cut the side turrets off, Yes, the collision hull needs to be fixed.

And yeah, its a Heavy Destroyer. The best ship in the game IMO. I love it. It looks auesom and i would rather be in a destroyer than a big navy cruiser.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10297 by Second Chance
Oops, sorry. I meant 40%, my calculations were backwards. It needs to be increased by 60% to be full-sized.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10298 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Can you do it? The old destroyer is off as well. Not as much mind.