I cant get anywhere at the start

More
17 years 4 months ago #15834 by GrandpaTrout
No, that is a new bug. I would uninstall the mod (just rename the mods folder to mods_ts so you can get it back quick). Then begin a new standard game. Make sure that you have full control in the standard game. I am guessing you don't have control there either.

Have you added any other mods besides the basic Torn Stars?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #15835 by Rampant
Ah, I have seen what I have done wrong. I had been using a modified comsec.ini and several other ship .ini's in the Resource/sims/ships/player/ folder (because I needed to use the Dreadnaught Corvette THAT badly), and this must have conflicted with the loadout of the default escape pod in Torn Stars. Sure enough, when I checked my ship ID in the Engineering screen it said my pod was a Corvette (d'oh!). I have removed the modified .ini's from the folder plus whatever other files I have personally changed and the pod manouvers normally.

Thank you for your swift response! I didn't think of this until you mentioned any mods being run; I was only running the crosshairs mod from the Extras Menu and didn't think to check my own modified files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.