Greetings to All!

More
18 years 4 months ago #18688 by deStache
Greetings to All! was created by deStache
Greetings All, and happy 2006!

My name is Sean, but I'll go by deStache here. I happened by this site completely by accident. After doing so, however, I rushed right home to start downloading! It's good to see so many Canadians as members...I am in TO (please don't hate me!)

I have a long military background, and still work for the government. Nothing more on that or heads need chopping! (hehe!) I was an active beta tester on "Earth and Beyond." I don't know if any of you played, but it was a great little space sim trader. There was no PvP, but it was pretty cool.

If there's anything I can do specifically, someone please contact me - I don't do programming - if not...I'm happy to be here playing.

See ya out there!

deStache
It's hard to believe a man's telling the truth when you know that you'd lie if you were in his place.

deStache
It's hard to believe a man's telling the truth when you know that you'd lie if you were in his place.
H.L. Mencken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14533 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Greetings to All!
Welcome to the forum! We will be needing testers for the Unstable Space release in a few months.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14535 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Greetings to All!
I often miss these new arrival moments as the "detached and aloof" administrator :), so welcome to the board deStache!

More
18 years 4 months ago #14538 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Greetings to All!
Welcome to the board deStache. GrandpaTrout is the team leader for the Torn Stars project, so he can answer any questions about lending a hand. I think he just did!

More
18 years 4 months ago #14540 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Greetings to All!
Welcome to the forum. I'm a fellow canuck just up the road a ways near Kingston. I don't live there, but I work there, and can see it from the island where I live! Glad to see a fellow space sim-er, too.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14555 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Greetings to All!
West Coaster here. Rainy as usual. ;-)

Can't wait for Unstable Space, GT...

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.