no mission

More
21 years 5 months ago #17594 by ben
no mission was created by ben
after Battle Of Mwari...went back to the base and I recieve an E-mail from Franklin Hoffer about the future of the Badlands...other than that I didnt get the next mission...I went out and did some pirating for awhile came back in the base still nothing is going on...no mssion, anybody out there knows what going on?..NEED HELP...[:(]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3367 by Pandion
Replied by Pandion on topic no mission
Have you made sure there aren't any outstanding missions that still need to be done?

Give it a good bang.....

See I told you that would fix it.

Give it a good bang.....

More
21 years 5 months ago #3368 by ben
Replied by ben on topic no mission
"no nothing...every mission I did was completed..."

Originally posted by Pandion

Have you made sure there aren't any outstanding missions that still need to be done?

Give it a good bang.....

More
21 years 5 months ago #3370 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic no mission
I had a lag there too, when I played through the first time. I think (and have absolutely no evidence of this) the game is waiting for a score limit to be reached (i.e., number of ships killed by player, level of player skill, etc.).

But, like I said, it's just a feeling I have about it. All I know is that, in Act I, the Stepsons won't offer membership until you've pirated a goodly ammount of cargo. My first game took about 10 small pirating runs. When playing through the second time, I knew where to go to get really good cargo (:D) and was introduced to/offered membership in the Stepsons after only one trip. So, at least in that case, the program was waiting for the player to reach a certain level of expertise.

My advice: kill a lot of ships... steal lots of stuff... see what that does. :D

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3371 by ben
Replied by ben on topic no mission
"still nothing is happening"

Originally posted by Shane

I had a lag there too, when I played through the first time. I think (and have absolutely no evidence of this) the game is waiting for a score limit to be reached (i.e., number of ships killed by player, level of player skill, etc.).

But, like I said, it's just a feeling I have about it. All I know is that, in Act I, the Stepsons won't offer membership until you've pirated a goodly ammount of cargo. My first game took about 10 small pirating runs. When playing through the second time, I knew where to go to get really good cargo (:D) and was introduced to/offered membership in the Stepsons after only one trip. So, at least in that case, the program was waiting for the player to reach a certain level of expertise.

My advice: kill a lot of ships... steal lots of stuff... see what that does. :D

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 4 months ago #3695 by St. Dark
Replied by St. Dark on topic no mission
I'm in the same boat! I've got the "walkthrough" added to my encyclo, and I can't find anything in there that I have pending. I've even tried going to various sites that it mentions to try and trigger my next mission.
Nuttin. Nada. I've acquired QUITE a hoard. Don't rememember offhand what my score and kill tally (pretty decent, I've done MANY search n seizure missions while I'm waiting) is, but I remember that I'm ranked as "Clay's Superior".
I've even gone back to two saves prior to the Battle of Mwari and gotten the same results. Anyone got any other advice?
I'm trying to avoid starting a whole new game...