What are we going to call this thing?!

More
19 years 5 months ago #11872 by MajorTom
I'll go for "Wings of Defiance" too.

I searched Google and Amazon and found no games or books with that title. (Actually little or no reference at all to the phrase)

Any votes against it?

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #11894 by Second Chance
MajorTom, why don't you make an announcement that Star Wars: Wings of Defiance is now the official title of the mod. That makes it sound closer to being released.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 5 months ago #11897 by MajorTom
I will soon, meanwhile I want to give Roi, Tarcoon, and Shane time to make comments or if they wish to vote against the name.

As it stands only half of us have voted yet.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 5 months ago #11899 by Second Chance
Yeah, I was wondering where everyone else is lately. I hope they're all ok. And I hope they like the name, it's really starting to grow on me. :)

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 5 months ago #11900 by Shane

Originally posted by Major Tom
I will soon, meanwhile I want to give Roi, Tarcoon, and Shane time to make comments or if they wish to vote against the name.

I'm sorry. I followed the thread, but really didn't feel qualified to throw my two cents in... I'm handling only a very, very small portion of the mod. Thought that it's really 'your baby' (meaning MT, SC, and Tarcoon's).

Wings of Defiance sounds great. Definately a winner.

@Second Chance: Did you receive my reply to your email? I ended up getting your email twice but never heard anything. If you did not receive the reply: Yes. Send the models. I have the scenes already set up and can replace out the models easily. Once rendered I can get the ball rolling. I also need you to send me your address so I can mail out the master copy disc to you (I already have MT's).

BTW: Will this be all the ships the player can select in the game? Or are more to come?

More
19 years 5 months ago #11902 by Second Chance
Sorry Shane, I've sent a reply now.