What are we going to call this thing?!

More
19 years 9 months ago #10768 by Hot4Darmat
I like Eternal Battles, too. But just to add a little fodder to the discussion, how about:
Star Wars: Acts of Defiance

Star Wars: Descent into Chaos

Star Wars: Chaos Campaign

Star Wars: Last Stand

--
Hot4Darmat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10776 by Second Chance

I used "star wars rebellion" for some demo banners.

Whoops, don't do that. Then LucasArts will really hate us, "Star Wars: Rebellion" is an actual game.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 9 months ago #10777 by SoupDragon
I think you'll find that the use of "Star Wars" might be a no no too.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10780 by Second Chance
I'm not really sure what the deal is there. Virtually every SW mod for every game I've seen uses the Star Wars prefix in the title.

...my english is not good enough for that. One impressive word would be great.

But just by suggesting "one impressive word" for the title you've shown that you have what it takes to brainstorm right along with everyone else. [8D]

*Updated the name list to include all suggested titles.

btw - What about asking the forum community for suggestions? They're die-hard lovers of EoC, and everyone seems really excited about the SW mod. I'm sure we would get tons of great suggestions. We don't necessarily have to use any of them, but they might provide new directions to think in. And I'm sure that the community would appreciate being involved and asked for their opinion.

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 9 months ago #10811 by MajorTom
Soup' may be right [?]

How many mods are really out there (i.e actually released!) that have a star wars prefix [?]

Can anyone think of a way to find out if it would be acceptable without just right out asking LucasArts?

Sure go ahead and ask the community. I would leave out the current suggestions though. And also not say anything about the "Star Wars" prefix.
i.e just say "EOC Star Wars mod" doesn't cut it. Any name suggestions?

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 9 months ago #10825 by Second Chance
I can think of 9 mods right off the top of my head.
I'll ask around for title suggestion in the forums. I wouldn't mention the SW prefix anyway, since for me it's not an issue.