Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Original Independence Wa
Description
This is the playable I-War demo from 16 Sept. 1997 published by Ocean Software Ltd. As far as I know, this must be the first demo that came out for this game. Thanks to akula65 for sending it to us.
Earth Alliance G.O.D. Pl
Description
Replaces all Gunstars with an Earth Alliance Global Orbital Defense (G.O.D.) Platform.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for Infernus
Profile for Infernus
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
Beginner
Register Date:
03 Mar 2006
Last login:
19 years 11 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
12:31
Posts:
14
Profile views:
1058
Location:
Norway
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
- Infernus
Posts
Recent Posts
(14 messages )
Start
Prev
1
2
Next
End
1
2
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
Goddamn buggs..!
Category:
Missions
Topic started 19 years 11 months ago, by
Infernus
2
Replies
2383
Views
19 years 11 months ago
by
SoupDragon
Goddamn buggs..!
Category:
Missions
Topic started 19 years 11 months ago, by
Infernus
2
Replies
2383
Views
19 years 11 months ago
by
SoupDragon
Access to trades..
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 3 months ago, by
Infernus
2
Replies
2430
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Infernus
Cutting Beam / mining laser
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 5 months ago, by
looney
4
Replies
3061
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Vali
Need mission help
Category:
Missions
Topic started 20 years 5 months ago, by
Cal
5
Replies
2862
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Infernus
Access to trades..
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 3 months ago, by
Infernus
2
Replies
2430
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Infernus
got questions, may seem Dumb but, heck, Im new!!
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 4 months ago, by
cmschulz14
5
Replies
2840
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
JT
Act One (Hoffer's Wake): Mission 3 - Joint Forces
Category:
Missions
Topic started 20 years 4 months ago, by
Infernus
3
Replies
2876
Views
20 years 4 months ago
by
Canute
Act One (Hoffer's Wake): Mission 3 - Joint Forces
Category:
Missions
Topic started 20 years 4 months ago, by
Infernus
3
Replies
2876
Views
20 years 4 months ago
by
Canute
Mission in Act I - Help! -
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 7 months ago, by
Infernus
1
2
7
Replies
4876
Views
20 years 7 months ago
by
Infernus
Start
Prev
1
2
Next
End
1
2
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login