Is Unstable Space downloadable?

More
16 years 3 months ago #19052 by Generis71
Hi folks, not been here for a while, thought I'd see how things are going. Was trying to download the 10.4 version of US to try, but the download button doesnt work :) Can't seem to find the 11.4 one either. I'd love to try the new jumping method, it sounds really cool :)

Best wishes to all,

Gen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #16735 by cambragol
There is currently a final 10.4 version of US up on the Torn-stars site. If the download button is not working, it is likely that it is your browser that is broken. If you are using Internet Explorer you will have to switch to a more standards compliant browser, such as Firefox, Opera, Flock, or pretty much anything besides IE.
However, that build has some issues, and is not really so playable. I am looking at getting a less buggy version of 10.4 from my archive, and re-uploading it.

More
16 years 2 months ago #16736 by thorshammer84
so, how can I make some mods?

Time for a fresh wind!

More
16 years 1 month ago #16743 by dertien
I have tried to download the alpha with IE, Firefox and Opera. The file supposed to be 117 megs gives me an error on download. Can anyone post this on a filefront mirror, so everyone can enjoy it ?

Furthermore Cambragol, If you have a less buggy version please feel free to throw it online.

cheerz

Dertien

Gute Leute muss man haben, Gute Leute !

Gute Leute muss man haben, Gute Leute !

More
16 years 1 week ago #16755 by callum12341
Is US 11.4 coming out any time soon? And is the project moving ahead at a good speed since burja took over?

More
15 years 2 months ago #16851 by squelos
Still no uploaded version of Unstable Space ? I have a server where i could host it.