More
17 years 1 month ago #16422 by wolfie
ts_dev_config are somehow wrong.

[tsWingComm.KeyEight]
Keyboard, 1

AND

[tsWingComm.KeyEight]
Keyboard, 8

Somehow they are link together. When I try to add 1 wingman into either 1 or 8 that same wingman will showup on both 1 and 8.

My work my not come out right, but this is what I did

I place carrier into group 1 by click on the carrier then the #1 then 0 to bring up the group add/remove. I then click 0 to add the carrier into group 1. That carrier will do what I want it to do in group 1. Now I add Feul guy into group 8 like I did with the carrier in group 1.

Now feul dude show up on 8 and 1 with the carrier in it also.

Rock cutter and Stone chopper does not have LDS drive, nor can they capsuljump. Their max speed is 79999 when I order then to follow me. They still max out at 79999 even when I am at the other side of the map.

I capsuljump with all my ship undock and have them follow me and both Rock cutter and stone chopper get left behind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #16533 by dlittl13
Hi All

It been a while since I last checked out these forums and hearing the news of GTs departure means US is as finished as its going be be I thought I would give it a download but the link to the USpace 11.4 download seems to be locked so does anyone know of a mirror from where it can be downloaded?

Cheers

More
16 years 8 months ago #16543 by cambragol
I will try to get a link to that final build working again. I am not sure where I have it...once I find it I will link it via the Torn-stars site.

More
13 years 8 months ago #17027 by jennyloves
hi, thanks for your advise, good for me

www.tiffany-mine.com