Dam it to hell!

More
17 years 5 months ago #15663 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Dam it to hell!
Ok, I am testing my email system. Back shortly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15680 by GrandpaTrout
I think we unjammed the email server. If you get 10 copies, well, sorry for that. Hopefully you get one.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15682 by oldwarrior40k
Replied by oldwarrior40k on topic Dam it to hell!
Thanks for your time GrandpaTrout, I look forward to the next release of this great mod.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15683 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic Dam it to hell!
Yeah, when are you releasing this build to testers, or do you have enough already?

More
17 years 5 months ago #15685 by GrandpaTrout
In a few weeks yet. We will need some people willing to follow test plans and try to break things. And willing to write complete bug reports. And try to crash stuff. Alpha testing is not for everyone.

For those who are looking to get the mod early, but don't like trying to crash the program, there will a beta test a month or so down the road.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15698 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Dam it to hell!
Hi oldwarrior40k,

It appears your email service is tied to www.imailto.com , which for the past few days has been throwing up the following:

=====================

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.imailto.com Port 80
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:38:30 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

=====================

May not be related but it could be.