Epic is now Torn Stars

More
18 years 6 months ago #18585 by GrandpaTrout
Welcome everyone. Epic has been renamed Torn Stars.

We love the Epic name, but it shows up everywhere. We wanted something a little more specific to the kind of game we are building.

Torn Stars has just the "space simulation set in a war ravaged cluster" feel that we wanted.

Soup was kind enough to open a little more forum space for discussing the mod, planning new features, and for letting people get the support they need.

Look for a new Torn Star: Unstable Space expansion in Q1 of 2006.

For more information visit www.torn-stars.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13901 by theweasl
Replied by theweasl on topic Epic is now Torn Stars
Torn stars is very a very cool name. I agree that it fits much better to the idea of the game. (not that what I think is important to your life).
I wss playing the game and I decided not to pay any attention to the fighters guarding the jennys l-point at bumpys star. So I ran and I fought back. In the game these fighters are from the empty faction. Now whenever I have an empty transport (after hailing them), or an empty fighter-freighter-capitol ship-or cargo they are red like my enemy, however no-one attacks me. Thank god for that as my tug is still new. When I use the control C option to claim the cargo, it turns blue. So, how can I get myself out of this mess I got myself into. Can I get the empty "faction" to go friendly again?
Thanking you in advance for all your assistance.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13904 by PantsOnFire
Replied by PantsOnFire on topic Epic is now Torn Stars
The new name is... interesting. I vote that the names of some of the faction leaders be Tenna Jameson and Ton Jeremy. ;)

More
18 years 6 months ago #13913 by Vali
Replied by Vali on topic Epic is now Torn Stars
Vali: Reporting for duty, sir!

Still here, still willing, still able and will be ready to forge some new ships in my winter holiday (23 December – 9 January).
Question: If I still am a tem member, can I get a team signature?

When a boss says “Go!� the leader says “Let’s move out!�

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”