Epic: Need To Do's:

More
21 years 2 months ago #4531 by NathanKell
Replied by NathanKell on topic Epic: Need To Do's:
NP, no offense taken. I'm just making sure the offer's on record.

Not least of all so I can't weasel out of it. :D

www.battletechmodproductions.com/
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4538 by Dark Fire
Replied by Dark Fire on topic Epic: Need To Do's:
Your bad, you know that!:D Anyway, been doing some more drawing, and more modeling, if texturing goes well, i might have the SD out by sometime next week.

The Man with the really big ship, aka the Columbia Class Super Danube :-)

More
21 years 2 months ago #4991 by Ciberputa
Replied by Ciberputa on topic Epic: Need To Do's:
Where to download this mod? Do you think that is possible to make it cooperative?

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5741 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Epic: Need To Do's:
I noticed that this thread, although made into a sticky thread, isn't being used as intended. It turns out that task priorities are being sorted and monitored by GTrout more or less directly and often by emails, so this isn't turning out to be all that necessary. Can we de-clutter this forum by unsticking this thread?

On a completely different note: Hey Dark Fire, any news, drafts or early versions of the models you've been working on for the mod available for viewing. I'm still very excited about some of the projects you undertook, and am eager to see them in just about any form. That big SD supercruiser was way cool!

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 11 months ago #6045 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Epic: Need To Do's:
Helloooo... are there any modelers out there?

Been a while since we've heard anything. Are the projects going alright (are they, like Rebalance, just taking forever)?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
20 years 5 months ago #7718 by bones_of_the_many
bones here,

ive got an idea for a rather large base. im not going to go into details about it (surprise) but its medium size-big. i know that doesent exactly give you a clue but its definately largr than any of the existing bases in EoC. project is under heavy construction, but since im not a modeler, and the design is too complex to simply write out youll have to wait til i upload a poorly drawn piicture of it.

:)

ive also had an idea for a medium sizzed fighter. using todays american military technology (mainly the Commanche Helicopter cockpit configuration, or any american attack helicopter for that matter) kindof a combo of a patcom and fighter.

anyways...thought id give you guys a heads up on what im doing. and oh yeah....audio editing. i thought of changing the sounds of the LDA Rampup, and Rampdown for different kinds of ships. the larger the ship the slower and lower the rampdown. easily said, but can they get in game is the question. i can make em no problem, but its up to the mod leaders if they wish to use em. gonna keep those soundFX on the backburner for now, so no need to comment unless you want to.

ive been thinking of buying some "Acid Libraries" a data cd filled with loops for creating your own music...might grab one of the symphony ones....or maybe a techno/trance one for some quick remixes of the original music. MAYBE! so no guarantees...each cd is 50 bucks so....

thats it
-Bones