End of Story freeform mod, Jump Acc problem.

More
17 years 3 months ago #18963 by EveryonesAntihero
The freeform mod which allows you to freeform the game at the end says you can jump between clusters, well i just found out you cant unless im having a problem can anyone else help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16253 by GrandpaTrout
Right, I believe that it is not possible. It might work if you manually jump, it has been too many years since I last did it to remember clearly.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16260 by wasteful
you have to manual jump, if u dont no how, then just go to starmap, select the jumping destination, and manually thrust your ship into the L-point, and there, thats ur manual jumping.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16264 by EveryonesAntihero
right thanks ill try that. :)

More
17 years 3 months ago #16266 by EveryonesAntihero
OK Ive tried it and nothing. :( I line up with the accelerator, pick out the remek JP. get a good manual burn up to the accelerator and nothing. :( any suggestions?

More
17 years 2 months ago #16268 by wasteful
okay when u said u pick out remek lp, u selected from by going to formahault on the star selection, or u select liberty lp first on the star map, then press up button, till u reach jump destination button, which then select that, and cycle to remek lp, select that, and just fly though it w/o going wayy too fast(tried that once at 5000m/s, and man i wouldn't let me.)