need a little help with ms

More
18 years 6 months ago #18564 by Oren
i started to play the game today and it blew me away just by looking at the view. what i couldn't find out is how i can get a decent ship to arm with weapons and mount a capsule drive, because i'm not so good right now in handling all these menu options.
if you can give me a little jump start to begin find my way around in that uge system it will help me a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13737 by GrandpaTrout
Hi Oren. I am glad to see you giving it a try. I suggest you download the tutorial and print it out (same download location as the mod). Then follow along while you play. The Tutorial will teach you how to purchase a ship and take you to the weapons load out screen. And it will walk you through those first few cargo trades. I think it will do a good job of answering questions.

More
18 years 6 months ago #13742 by cambragol
The first thing you do when starting the game is travel to and dock with the adjacent station. There you must buy a tug. While in the station, save the game, then exit and undock with the station. You are now flying a tug that is equiped with both standard wepaons and a capsule drive. You can go anywhere! (don't go to Ripon or Epitaph!!!)

More
18 years 6 months ago #13751 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic need a little help with ms
ok i see where all of this goes, it will take me 5 years to get familiar with that uge cluster. with so many systems its sure is much bigger than the badlands and the garagin

More
18 years 6 months ago #13753 by cambragol
It is big. Even GrandpaTrout and I don't know it all. I find new things everytime I play!