Ahhhhh.... *Thud*

More
19 years 2 months ago #18345 by Dark Fire
Ahhhhh.... *Thud* was created by Dark Fire
Where the hell am i? Wait, i know this place. :)

Heya guys, im back for a bit, but with full time college and work, plus Army Delayed Entry stuff, im busy as hell.

Just though id say hi! lol, talk to you guys soon. Holla back if you still even remember me.

PS, granpa, i know C++ now, mabye i can help a bit, if i ever find time, ive lost so many models to reformats and lack of inspiration, its not funny, but im still trying for a decent Super Danube. :)

Talk to you all soon,
Dark Fire

The Man with the really big ship, aka the Columbia Class Super Danube :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12272 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Ahhhhh.... *Thud*
Hi Dark Fire. :D How's college?

More
19 years 2 months ago #12277 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Ahhhhh.... *Thud*
Welcome back you ol' scroat. :)

More
19 years 2 months ago #12281 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Ahhhhh.... *Thud*
No wonder my brilliant and insightful post explaining the geography Lightwave scene file was never stickied! The moderators have been slacking off again. Well, I never!

Just kidding! :D Glad to see you stopped in to say hi. Honestly, since I've seen you post a few times in the atari forum, and moderators are generally quiet, I thought you were here the whole time. Silently monitoring us ruffians of the EoC Development Section to make sure we behaved. It's nice to see some new posts with your name on them.

Army and college, eh? Going in as an officer then? Good for you! What training are you hoping for?

btw - Try to draw modding inspiration from the fact that the Star Wars mod is about ready for beta testing, almost a year after we started the project! It just takes time. And with the amount of time put into Epic, I'm sure it will be EPIC!

Welcome back. [8D]

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 2 months ago #12285 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Ahhhhh.... *Thud*
Hi DarkFire,

Good to hear your alive and well. Tell us how courses are going. Learning anything fun?

-Gtrout

More
19 years 2 months ago #12300 by Dark Fire
Replied by Dark Fire on topic Ahhhhh.... *Thud*
Well, glad to see people are still active!

College is good, im learning embedded systems programming, and advanced digital design this semester. Work sucks as usual. BTW Shane, im not going as an officer, im going in as an E4, if i went OCS, i wouldnt get the student load repayment. Im going in for either Special Forces or Server Admin depending on what shape im in end of next year. PS, ill find and sticky the post. :) BTW, i dont have a comp now, im building a new one and sold my old one. :(

Heya Soup, hows things?

GP, nice to see ya around, wish i could help, but with only 4 hours to sleep, between work, school, ect, i havnt the time.

Anyways, back to class, laterz guys,
Dark.