Epic Status (large pictures)

More
19 years 9 months ago #11158 by Second Chance

I have decided to call it AiSoB, As it should of been

O/T
Um, wow. I hate to bring this up. But "As it should of been" is grammatically wrong (not to mention weird). The phrase is; "As it should have been." I hope you haven't started putting the name on anything yet. I was wondering what the acronym stood for. If I had been paying closer attention I would have told you sooner, sorry man. [:(]

I like the AI Bitch part though. [8D]

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11159 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
X2's combat model is the only reason i prefer IW2. Also the technology is so much more believeable in IW2 as well (I love how shields work, much better than some crappy 'ooh look its a star trek bubble'). Yeah...the way the fantasy is protrayed and the way in which the enginering screen works and a 101 other things make IW2 a joy to play. A game that for some unexplicable reason drags you back in time and time again, evne if all you did was LDS to a remote loaction and Die.

x2 had amazing zelda-like depth, and i wish so so very much that they just had all of the good stuff from IW2. Then...THEN it would be the *ultimate* space game.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.