Epic Project

More
20 years 3 months ago #17908 by blackbeard
Epic Project was created by blackbeard
Hi guys (Shane, Grandpatrout et al) --

I haven't checked this forum for about three months. In 20 words or less, how's the Epic Project coming along? One of the HD's in my previous computer went down, so I lost all my program files for EOC (finished game). Bummer.

Thanks,

Blackbeard

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8475 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Epic Project
The freeform Epic Darkcurrents is moving along slowly. The design focus has tightened to try to capture 3 main experiences: A spy who can tip the political balance of power (and then see the choice in action), a mercenary who must choose between rebels and government, and a soldier who must find a way to deal with corruption in the officers above him. There are other parts, but this is the minimum I feel would be releasable, so it will have to wait till then.

-Gtrout

More
20 years 3 months ago #8478 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Epic Project
Hi Blackbeard. Good to see you back! :)

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">