Find Pilots to fight the marauders

More
21 years 2 months ago #17692 by phaelos
I've got Franklyn Hoffer outside my base, I've gotten the affirmative from The Oman, The Sheriff, The Third Way. Whom else do I talk to / what else do I do to complete this mission? The Leauge, the Kong, The Stephsons (even though I've tried all the above)???

Theory One: the "wolf's lair" mission (I think) has the mission objective "Scope out Area" right? I can't get that objective to complete, and It won't let me move on in the game.

P.S. I've got F14.6, and I'm not running anything but Custom Jafs and Crosshair.

-Anyone who's not confused here generally doesn't know whats goin on.

-Anyone who's not confused here generally doesn't know whats goin on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #4940 by jojobird
Many people encounter problems there. Which unfinished objectives do you still have? Did you READ your recent mail?

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

More
21 years 2 months ago #4946 by Shane
Try launching in your comsec. See what that does.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5466 by Faradhi
I have finaly completed the marauders mission and gotten the pilots pledged but my objectives still say incomplete and I have no one near my base. What do I do? I am desperate not to have to start over again. It took me two hours to do the cunning:(

I wish I had one

Choose your words carefully

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5468 by Snowyhands
cunning was practically the easiest one. WHo are you people?!! This game was quite easy....

well anyway, did you visit the dagda system at all or are you going by the walkthrough. If you're using the walkthourgh then it's reasonable to believe that you didn't visit it because "it wasn't part of a mission". Where's the adventure in looking at a walkthrough.

if you haven't been using a walkthroug good for you. but also, you're going to have to visit the dagda system. a man by the name of jarvis will initiate a conversation with you which should lead to a mission involing a "backdoor".

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5471 by Shane
Hi Faradhi. Did you ever take a look at the shipyard in the Coyotee system? The one Smith mentioned when you got the capsule drive and left Hoffer's Wake for the first time?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions