Find Pilots to fight the marauders

More
21 years 1 month ago #5477 by Faradhi
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="purple">
I dont recall smith saying anything like that but I will check it out. Thanks Shane.

cunning was practically the easiest one. WHo are you people?!! This game was quite easy....

well anyway, did you visit the dagda system at all or are you going by the walkthrough. If you're using the walkthourgh then it's reasonable to believe that you didn't visit it because "it wasn't part of a mission". Where's the adventure in looking at a walkthrough.

if you haven't been using a walkthroug good for you. but also, you're going to have to visit the dagda system. a man by the name of jarvis will initiate a conversation with you which should lead to a mission involing a "backdoor".

As for you Snowy I believe I already told you I had not used the walkthrough. As far as who we are, we are a community of gamers who just happen to like the same game. We come here to get help when we get stuck. There is no need to insult people or have an insulting tone in your messages. I will be gratefull for any further help but will not respond if the help has an insulting tone.
</font id="purple"></font id="size3"></font id="Comic Sans MS">

I wish I had one

Choose your words carefully

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5481 by Shane

I dont recall smith saying anything like that but I will check it out.

It's when you first leave Hoffer's Wake that the 'tour' starts... everytime you enter a new system Smith starts talking about the system and the screen shows views of the different planets of the system. Because I'm naturally paranoid, I would usually hit the spacebar to end the tour before Smith finished (I just don't like sitting in the exit side of the L-point, blind, while Smith tells me what the system was like in Lucretia's day). I found I missed some info by doing this the first time through the game.

I can't off-hand remember the name of the station, but it was a ship-selling type of place, and the only one in Coyotee. If you have problems finding it post back and I'll start up my game and check my maps.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 1 month ago #5486 by EricMan64
It's Clay that gives you the tours and tells you to go there. And I believe the station is called Jackson's Yard.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5488 by Faradhi
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="purple">
Just got back from there and nothing happened.
</font id="purple">
</font id="size3">
</font id="Comic Sans MS">

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5489 by Snowyhands
did you viisit dagda?

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5490 by Shane

And I believe the station is called Jackson's Yard.

Thanks EricMan... Couldn't remember the name to save my life.

Just got back from there and nothing happened.

Hmmm. That's strange. I assume you docked to the station? Well, I don't want to spoil any surprises for you, so read the next part only if you are really stuck:

***** SPOILER ALERT *********
The mission usually runs like this: Following Clay's suggestion, you visit Jackson's Yard. Nothing really happens (I believe some lame advice is given by the owner of Jackson's Yard for not helping against the Marauders). When leaving, Clay mentions that there was something familiar about that voice.

Later on, Clay realizes the voice belongs to Franklyn Hoffer, the man who founded Hoffer's Wake. He lives undercover (for some reason I forget at the moment). Frankie, after a round of brutal logic with Cal, decides to take his fight with the Marauders into the open, and become the leader of the anti-Marauder strike force. He then camps out at your doorstep (Lucretia's Base) and does little else except telling Cal what he needs to be doing.

******* END SPOILER ALERT ********

Any of that sound familiar? Probably not. Something is missing... some requirement which has not been satisfied. And in Act II it can be difficult to locate. Could you look at the objectives screen and see if anything is listed there? Also, go through your emails (I know... it's a pain) and see if something sounds like a mission offering. Many times, when I recieved three or four emails at a time, I missed a misison somewhere.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions