Getting pilots done, but stuck

More
21 years 1 month ago #5439 by Snowyhands
I believe you have to wonder nto the Dagda system and talk to( actually he initiates the converstion) a grabage disposal person "Jarvis". He gives you this big spiel about indentured servants then you can go back to your base. there will be a message there waiting for you rfering to a back door into Mwari. You must take this mission and complete it. just follow the way points then everything should start flowing again.

points to remember: head to dagda and talk to Jarvis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5440 by Snowyhands
and stop using the walkthrough. why are you playing the game if you're going to cheat? where's the accomplishement? this game is really fun and you shouldn't ruin your experience by using the walkthrough... oh wait, this was posted a long time ago:p[:I]

More
21 years 1 month ago #5444 by Faradhi
Snowy I wasn't using a walthrough. The walk through I looked at last night (printed from this websight months ago when we got the game) does not even tell you where you are supposes to go just how to accomplish the mission.

I wish I had one

Choose your words carefully

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5503 by BeoWolf16
Are you talking about the Wolf's Lair mission??? Do you know where the Marauder base is??? If not read on

@@@@@@@@@@@ MISSION SPOILER @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
If you have the patcom/capsule space tracker, then you need to go to one of the distress beacons. When you get there do the following:

1)Wait for the Marauders to destroy the transports there
2)When the Marauders are about to leave, engage your "Formate autopilot" and follow them to an L-point
3)When you get to the L-point/out of LDS, Break off your autopilot and run away from the Marauders, but keep one of their ships targeted
4)After they jump, if nothing happens, then follow them.
at some point a cut scene should begin or smith or clay will start talking to you. Then do what they say. Then go home.

We went like this! He Went like that! and I said to Hollywood: "WHERE'D HE GO!" and Hollywood said "WHERE'D WHO GO?"

We went like this! He Went like that! and I said to Hollywood: "WHERE'D HE GO!" and Hollywood said "WHERE'D WHO GO?"

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5504 by Loader

Originally posted by JodoKaast

I did this in a kind of weird order:

First I helped out the Sheriff in Firefrost
Then I helped the Third Way
Then I was supposed to get pilots for the cause
Clay told me to go back to Jackson's Yard
I got Jackson to be the leader of the force
I went to Sheriff and got him to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Third Way and got them to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Oman and passed the three tests
I went back to the Oman and got them to pledge 100 pilots

So by all accounts, I got all the pilots I needed (the objective showed as "completed") and got a leader. But now nothing is happening. I don't have any objectives, I don't have any new emails, nothing. Is there something I missed? Why can't I do anything else? No matter how many times I leave the base and come back I never get any new objectives or emails. What's the deal??

I've exactly the same problem, the ******* Jarvis doesn't mail after have a more then weird coversation with him.
I'm still stuck there and I have to use a savegame but that way Ican't play the battle of mwari.

I ain't elderly and I ain't no damn toaster, kid!

More
21 years 4 weeks ago #5505 by MajorTom
Have you tried to leave your base in just the Com Sec.

There is a stealth type mission that triggers when you do, at about that time of the game.
There is an eMail about that but the hint to take the Com Sec alone isn't too obvious,
Once you've left base in the Com Sec look for a couple of friendly targets (blue) and approach them to about 5 or 10 km.

EOC/IWar2 Multiplayer Fansite