Then I helped the Third Way
Then I was supposed to get pilots for the cause
Clay told me to go back to Jackson's Yard
I got Jackson to be the leader of the force
I went to Sheriff and got him to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Third Way and got them to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Oman and passed the three tests
I went back to the Oman and got them to pledge 100 pilots

So by all accounts, I got all the pilots I needed (the objective showed as "completed") and got a leader. But now nothing is happening. I don't have any objectives, I don't have any new emails, nothing. Is there something I missed? Why can't I do anything else? No matter how many times I leave the base and come back I never get any new objectives or emails. What's the deal??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2639 by playboy420000
hey man , im in the same spot u r in the game and im having the same problem but i do have an email which said , help the mwari by clearing the blockade but i went all over mwari and couldnt find nothin or no way to help them so when or if u get pass that be sure to post it here so i will know what to do also because its makin me sick. they should of had better clues in this game, sorry i couldnt help but if i figure it out befor u ill post it here later

04-21676

04-21676

More
21 years 7 months ago #2646 by EricMan64
Have you gone to meet Indigo at the Santa Romera Brotherhood Arc? When you help the ambassador of the mca, he sends you an email afterwards telling you to meet Indigo.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2648 by playboy420000
i went to ritz and dock, still nothing . also went to the other place.thats what he needs to do but where can i find the blockade in mwari to clear it up . where r they tring to tell me to go in mwari for the dont give a way point when i go there

04-21676

04-21676

More
21 years 7 months ago #2664 by Bulwark
Hey guys I feel for ya. I had some trouble to. I went to the walkthrough mod in the encyclopedia ( I would not have made it to act 3 without it)I read all about the missions I was on and found someting out. some missions don't start untill you have done sertin things. there is no way point no dialauge. I guess that they expect us to wander around the badlands and luck up on it. Like I said read the walkthrough and see if you have not compleated a certian mission that is key to making the next on the list possable. I hope this helps. later

Simper-Fi, Do or Die, Kill or Be Killed! If your scard of death stay in your hanger.

Simper-Fi, Do or Die, Kill or Be Killed! If your scard of death stay in your hanger.

More
21 years 1 month ago #5437 by Faradhi

Originally posted by JodoKaast

I did this in a kind of weird order:

First I helped out the Sheriff in Firefrost
Then I helped the Third Way
Then I was supposed to get pilots for the cause
Clay told me to go back to Jackson's Yard
I got Jackson to be the leader of the force
I went to Sheriff and got him to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Third Way and got them to pledge 100 pilots
I went to the Oman and passed the three tests
I went back to the Oman and got them to pledge 100 pilots

So by all accounts, I got all the pilots I needed (the objective showed as "completed") and got a leader. But now nothing is happening. I don't have any objectives, I don't have any new emails, nothing. Is there something I missed? Why can't I do anything else? No matter how many times I leave the base and come back I never get any new objectives or emails. What's the deal??

I never have gotten past this one. For some reason I am a glutton for punishment and keep starting over. :) Coulsd someone tell me exactly what locals I am supposed to visit?

I also want to know about pursuit. I try to pursu someone and it tells me in the bottom left that I do not have pursuit software installed.

I wish I had one

Choose your words carefully