Succeeded with Wolf's Lair

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #20850 by Twobeer
Hey!

I re-discovered this great game again after 20 years. On my first run I wasn't lucky with Wolf's Lair and couldn't find any working hint, no way. So I had to use this unlovely Workaround-Mod.

This time I succeeded without a cheat or mod. I managed two issues differently:

1) I started the Wolf's Lair mission just after everything else was finished that could be done before (don't know if this matters...).

2) At Dainne II I didn't formate with the soon appearing red Marauder freighter like Clay told me (ok, I tried it too, but it didn't work like all the 1000 times before), but I waited for another freighter, a yellow tagged one from IFNET coming through this L-point later.
Then I fomated with this one, was discovered and attacked by the waiting Marauder Corvettes and I had to survive until the freighter activated LDS.
Soon we both were stopped by a LDSi missile and I could combat the Marauders, reformate withe the freighter and it brought me to the promised land where I could complete this damned mission :cheer:

I just wanted to mention that in case there are still some pilots out there who grow desperate with this mission...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.