The Trouble With Gunstars...

More
21 years 11 months ago #1844 by Stephen Robertson PS
It's a good idea with that mission to trade for a better autorepair first. I believe theres a trade or sub-mission to get one.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1863 by ExplodingBoy
And on a side note - I've found if you put full power to thrusters you tend to dock considerably faster.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1866 by EricMan64
Yes, at least take all power off of weapons. You don't need them.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1902 by johnyew
You dont have to wait until the gunstars go offline before undocking. Time how much your shields will hold up against the gunstars. Undock within that time and by the time the gunstars go offline, you would have been half way to the next gunstar.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1905 by johnyew
After you undock, rotate your ship so that your docking collar will face the gunstar's docking collar. That way your ship wont have to waste precious time aligning itself with the gunstar during the autodock sequence.

It sucks getting to the last gunstar and your ship orientation is slightly off causing autodock to rotate your ship almost a full circle before docking while the remaining gunstar is blasting away at you!B)

More
21 years 4 months ago #4018 by They_HunGer
all you need is timing and overriding the thrusters you must do it a little quick..........or just cheat your way thru!!!!

~C.C. Rocks~