omg plz help on a3 mission 5(deep cover)

More
17 years 5 months ago #18880 by wasteful
how do the transmitting color on the station and the 2 choice i have to make work? i keep picking color, but i keep getting it wrong.... so wut am i suppose to do?????????? plz sumone help. whom ever helps, thanx a million!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15623 by wasteful
bump...

so can neone help? its my 4th try and i still dont see how to do it right. LIke if the station has red light, and i have red and green as choice, which one is right? cause i choose each atleast several time and i just cant get it right.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15624 by GrandpaTrout
Hi Wasteful, It has been too many years since I last played to remember how to do that mission. Have you tried a search on the Atari forum?

www.ataricommunity.com/forums/fo ... orumid=137

Or this sites Act pages - Soupdragon (I don't know, talk about biting the hand that feeds you):D. See Canute's reply below.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15625 by Canute
Any reason why you dont look at the walktrough from the mainpage here ?
www.i-war2.com/acts_3.htm

More
17 years 5 months ago #15656 by wasteful
u think im stupid enuf to not look at it? i mean sure it tell me wut to do. but it doesnt explain clear enuf of how to do it correctly.

"6) Each transceiver has a different number of conduits. You identify the conduit by looking at the stations broadcast lights (which changes colour periodically). Once you re-route all transceivers you can go home."

like that's just confusing.... like maybe reword it differently might just help.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15657 by GrandpaTrout
You might ask over on the Atari forum. Some members there are very new and may be able to help.