terraform a planet

More
19 years 10 months ago #18147 by blerd
terraform a planet was created by blerd
i cant do terraform a plannet and i have two other missions to do " track down the marauder base and the main one. can ne one help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10701 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic terraform a planet
[?]

Terraform a planet? I don't remember that mission, but it seems to be a task you have to complete via trading screen. Something like "get some atmospheric heaters and transfer them to the nice Picklebee Colony" Get the heaters by freeing them from a named convoy(waypoint?) - let jafs collect them and trade them via the trading screen.

The other objectives are doable by traveling to all the systems and searching for pilots - that means back to Hoffers Wake too - and helping the people there to solve some problems.

Track down the marauder base? What does you take so long? Check the systems for distress calls and follow the marauders who manage to survive your interference (F7!)- if you interfere at all:).
Did you get that nice hyperspace-tracker? Let the marauders flee through the l-point and check their destination. You'll be surprised...

There is no safe distance

There is no safe distance

More
19 years 10 months ago #10709 by blerd
Replied by blerd on topic terraform a planet
cool cheers Tarcoon. i did get the tracker. not to sure how to check it out.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10711 by Kenf
Replied by Kenf on topic terraform a planet
just target a ship that is going to jump via an L point , on the bottom left corner it will show its destination , so if you go to a distress signal (where mauraders attack) blow away two of them and badly damage the other one , formate with him as he does a runner and stop 20-25km from the L point and keep him targetted as he jumps via the L point and it will reveal his jump location ,

its normally for SP for certain missions as you can't really do what you could do in Elite II (ie check their hyper space cloud jump in with a fast well armed ship and ambush them , though this never ever ever ever got you any cargo)

More
19 years 10 months ago #10749 by blerd
Replied by blerd on topic terraform a planet
thanks peeps that really helped :)