Gunstars

More
21 years 6 months ago #17582 by Diablito
Gunstars was created by Diablito
What is the use of being able to purchase gunstars for lucrecias base if no one ever attacks her? I've bought one so far. Also, iFleet is a great mod! Having lots of fun with that.

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3087 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Gunstars
I've played around with iFleet somewhat, and, to date, have never been attacked at my home base. This is in the Free-form mode.

However, I started a new game, to see what advantages iFleet has throughout normal play, and was attacked at my base by a hostile police craft after capturing only two tugs.

I'm not sure, but maybe the attacks don't happen in Act Four? Mehrunes could tell us. He wrote it.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 6 months ago #3117 by dmfp321
Replied by dmfp321 on topic Gunstars
Once I was using iFLEET and I stole a police destroyer. Every time I would play that save game wen I launched I would get attacked by 10-15 police patcoms. This was in act 4. I would buy 2-4 gnstars if u plan to steel from navy or police.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3271 by Tau
Replied by Tau on topic Gunstars
I tried I-fleet mod but for dome reason if anyone eaven bumps into hoffers wake it explodes, dunno why but it dosent half screw the missions up.

'Religion: An excuse to be crappy to one another'- Dave lister

'Religion: An excuse to be crappy to one another'- Dave lister

More
21 years 6 months ago #3273 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Gunstars
While testing out some new ship properties outside my base, I was attacked 3 times in ten minutes. I'd forgotten to disable iFleet.

It seems the more time you spend around your base, the greater your chances of having some enemies come in. Makes sense... If you're not at your base, no attack would take place.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3542 by Sensor
Replied by Sensor on topic Gunstars
I remember when I was using iFleet i was attacked by police interceptors at Lucrecia's Base after i stole some puffin tugs.

Sensor
(The person with the same name as the equipment you need to effectively use the Contact List and see where the ships are! :) )