file After all these years...

More
8 years 7 months ago #19823 by Sarxis
I may FINALLY finish EoC.

I bought the game when it first came out, but just never got around to getting further than Act 2 (mostly due to scripting and level hang ups).

And now... only three more missions in Act 3. Woo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #19824 by Sarxis
Replied by Sarxis on topic After all these years...
And finished! ::Sigh::

That only took 14 years :P

That Act 3 Mission 9 Antimatter Cordon was a bit tricky too. But after loading all of my missile racks with just Deadshot missiles, I got those guys!

Next up - Freespace 2!

More
8 years 7 months ago #19825 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic After all these years...
Fun fact: I've never finished I-War 2 either and I've never played the first one :P

But I'll come to that...one day...

Space. The final frontier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarxis

More
8 years 7 months ago #19826 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic After all these years...
And I thought I was slow taking a year to complete the game! Of course, I never got distracted from the game for very long, like I have with many other games. (It took me about ten years to complete Drome Racers, and there are a number of unfinished games that I don't plan on finishing real soon, one of which is I-War 1.)

Someday I might get the Freespace games too.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 7 months ago #19828 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic After all these years...
Ha! I took even longer. I still have to finish I-War 1: Defiance, and Independence War 2 as well. The problem is that I like to finish with a score of 100%, and the mission I have trouble with is the one where you take some wingmen and attack that station. I don't actually remember the name, but it's still quite at the start of the game.

One of those days I'll take the time to complete it - but not today. I still have to earn enough cash to get me that third Hellbringer 'mech! ;-)

More
8 years 4 months ago #20017 by AdmiralZeratul
I love the story of EoC2 so much, but I've never managed to complete it. One of these days, I will though, and it will be glorious.

Overthinking is kind of a habit of mine.