I-War 2 just got on Steam!

More
7 years 1 month ago #20511 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic I-War 2 just got on Steam!

Chessking wrote: However, if the game is indeed like my disk version, players may encounter a problem on the mission where you have to evacuate workers from a station that has been set to self destruct. Often times, when heading to the station, your wingman will never arrive at its destination, making it difficult to fend off the enemies. I have never beaten this mission on the disk version, and have not gotten that far on my GOG version to see if the bug persists, so I can't tell you more. It should be beatable even with the bug, but you will have to restart the level many times just to get your wingman's help, and many more to actually complete the objective.

BEAT IT THIRD TRY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

Sorry, I have a cold that's affecting my brain. I'm really really strange this week, and felt like some "bragging." :silly:

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #20512 by Chessking
Well that's good! Beating it on your third try, that is. Not the cold that is making you very strange.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 1 month ago #20513 by Chessking
Perhaps my problem is that I have the "I can't hit anything, although I hear the hit sound!" bug, and haven't fixed it yet. I have an AMD graphics card, so I installed the RadeonPro program that was linked in the help section.

However, I can't get it to work. I have created a custom profile and set the target to the game launcher. I set alibi's for the other executables. I set Dynamic Framerate Control to 30fps, and also turned on the OSD, and set it to display framerate. Upon starting the game nothing is different. I downloaded and used Fraps to see that my framerate is not capped.

I don't know if anyone else has an AMD graphics card, but help would be appreciated.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel