file I-War 2 just got on Steam!

More
8 years 10 months ago #19663 by Mowgli101
That's wicked il have a look when I came home from working away, I had no idea there was total conversions.... Are they called briny action of the original story or a new story and background all together?

Cheers

Gunnra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #19664 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic I-War 2 just got on Steam!
Well, BUDA is changing I-War to Babylon 5 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5), while Torn Stars is its own universe, not unlike the I-War 2 one. So yes, those 2 TCs have a completely background.

More
8 years 10 months ago #19669 by RichardSkinner
It's interesting how there was on average 20 some odd guests in the site at any given point, now since the steam release its up over 300!

Maybe it could eventually get the ball rolling on a remastering, like they did with Homeworld and Halo :woohoo:

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 10 months ago #19671 by RichardSkinner
never mind... its back down to 27. must have been a glitch in the matrix

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 10 months ago #19677 by schmatzler

RichardSkinner wrote: never mind... its back down to 27. must have been a glitch in the matrix

Sometimes when I add a bunch of new files, the Googlebot will come and crawl them all at once.

When I first started up this site in December and changed all the links, the Googlebot almost took the website down until it was finished. ;-) I think that's what raised the counter.

There is a little bump in the Steam counter when I did that news article, so at least 4 other people bought the game that day ;-)

steamcharts.com/app/359630

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 9 months ago #19730 by schmatzler
It's in the Summer Sale now, so I expect more people coming up. 2.99€ for the next 10 days, this is a really good deal. :)

Space. The final frontier.