Another question, please help.......

More
17 years 11 months ago #18798 by cmschulz14
O.K. I have 2 questions. I am long past the part where you get a capsule. now as you know the first time u get a capsule drive the system u enter is "Cyote". As you know you meet a guy called Freidrick Jackson in Jackson's yard. When I am Finished talking to him, he says, ...and if you are looking for some reasonably priced ship upgrades you know where to find me. (What the Heck?!?) Is he just saying that or can you really buy upgrades. Ive tried docking to the station but nothing happens? HELP!

Now for the second question. Yeah ummmm, ive seen people saying that you can turn wothless junk and raw materials into valuble ship upgrades with the recycling menu. Can someone tell me some more about that? I dont understand.

Death to Mass and Marauders!!!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 11 months ago #15211 by cmschulz14
Can't ANYone answer my questions?....... please!

More
17 years 11 months ago #15212 by Canute
No you can't buy upgrades from stations.
The only way to get upgrades is at your own station to use the Trade. If the story goes onward, more offers comes over the trade even Blueprints.

You geting Blueprints, over the trade or Missions. Normaly just missels,ammunation or the T-fighters. But no ship-upgrades.
Recycle stuff to geting produtions points then you can use these points to build something.
But you should only recyle stuff you have alot.

More
17 years 11 months ago #15213 by cmschulz14
O.K. thanks for answering my questions. Im happy to see someone answer after six days!Almost a week! I am very greatfull. THANKS! Just wanted to know.