file No idea what to do next..

More
18 years 1 month ago #18713 by LarkInFlight
Hi! I have no idea what to do next in EOC now. I still have this fu..... old Tug and three directives: Find help to combat maruders in other systems, Find enough pilots to fly MCA vessles and Investigate Clay`s theory at jackson`s yard. No new massages from anyone! I dont know what to do. Where is the Jacksons yard anyway? Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14718 by GrandpaTrout
You need to go to Jacksons Yard. It is in Cayote Star system. There are not many stations in that system. But finding places is much easier if you download the multi_mod and the location finder mod from this site. You can search for stations by name, and very quickly.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14719 by LarkInFlight
I didn`t know about this mod. Thx! Jackson`s yard here I come! When can I expect to obtain Patcom or Corvette? The game is cool (and not new:p) but I had the chance to play it just few weeks ago. I should have played it earlier! I`m quite a fan of old Iwar and I`d like to ask: Where can I get Iwar deluxe or just the "spartacus" campaign? Can I download it form somwhere?
Regards/ Pawe³

More
18 years 1 month ago #14720 by LarkInFlight
Ok. I`ve been to the Jackson`s Yard and the guy said that I should wait in my base.. I don`t know what to do next.. where should I go? What should I do? Just two directives left: Find help to combat maruders in other systems, Find enough pilots to fly MCA vessles. I`ve been to the Eureka and done the 3rd way job (mines). And I have no idea what to do next..

More
18 years 1 month ago #14723 by LarkInFlight
I`m glad that this site is still fully operational :D. Whithout it I would`t be able to find where I am in the Eoc universe.. Now I got my new PATCOM and I know what to do again! Thanks! Flying Tug is not funny.. well its terrible! :)