Update

More
18 years 8 months ago #13390 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Update

I've got new parameters for the surfaces and the engine lighting (which those don't seem to have anyway).

Not a problem... just send me the models after they are finalized.

That Tie Int looks really cool in front of the display grid though. What type of lighting setup are you using, Shane?

Thanks. The screenies just don't do it justice... looks better when you can see the lights and reflections playing over the surface as it rotates.

I think it was a very basic 2-light setup (1 area, 1 spot) with some surface attribute adjustments (spec, diff, etc.).

Red grid behind Imps and blue grid behind Rebels. The grid tends to get lost on some LCD monitors. I finally adjusted it up until it covered the majority of what I had on hand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13395 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Update
Shane, My Addy is majortom<at>NoSpaMcablerocket.com

just delete NoSpaM from the provider name

I dunno about the limit, but at less than 5 mb you should be able to send them one at a time at least.

If you wanna mail 'em on CD, I'll send you my address.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 8 months ago #13397 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Update
The grid is a very nice touch.

MajorTom, is it possible to get screenshots with several ships in the shot at once? Or is that not possible at this time because of the current engagement distances?

Maybe you could script a small director movie showing a squadron in formation or simulated multi-ship engagement?

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4