More
19 years 9 months ago #18143 by MajorTom
Banners Anyone? was created by MajorTom
Tarcoon made some banners for us.

a couple selections below,

mjrtom.bei.t-online.de/bilder/li ... NNER11.jpg

mjrtom.bei.t-online.de/bilder/li ... NNER13.jpg

mjrtom.bei.t-online.de/bilder/li ... ANNER2.jpg

If you want to link to them go ahead. If my ISP starts charging me for bandwidth them (which I doubt) I'll scream and we'll have to think of something else.

Tarcoon made several more. If you're interested in the others I could put them in a zip file for you and send them per email to look at.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #10675 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Banners Anyone?
Very cool! Well done, Tarcoon! I don't feel worthy of the moniker, though, as I've contributed only two things to this mod: jack, and shit. So I'llleave them to others to grab up. Nicely done, though.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 9 months ago #10677 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Banners Anyone?
Hot4Darmat, Don't be so negative. [V]
You have contributed more than you think: besides using your wisdom, we've introduced lots of sound stuff into the mod, based on your ideas. A first in EOC MP! [^]

Just load the mod and push the taunt keys. Also the randomized death screams are rather cool too. They introduce a pleasent level of suprise for the player without inducing "disbelief". That makes the mod a lot cooler and more unique.

And! you'll (hopefully) be contributing lots more as soon As we start doing coop missions too.

Besides all that:
The banners are primarily Advertisement to get a higher level of interest and increase the "Want Level" for the mod. So, please add one to your sig wherever possible.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 9 months ago #10680 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Banners Anyone?
Fair enough. PR is always good. Thanks.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 9 months ago #10682 by Roi Danton
Replied by Roi Danton on topic Banners Anyone?
Hey nice idea Tarcoon!

Also thats not primarly important on the SW MP to do list ;) ... if you've done it with Photoshop could you send me this source file and I do one/two things with the font? :)

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

More
19 years 9 months ago #10684 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Banners Anyone?
I did it with Paint Shop Pro, but I'm not skilled with that stuff. I practise learning by doing :))
Try to do one/two things, I did it too and came back to the simple plain version...

What's your e-mail address? There's a link at your Homepage under construction, but outlook only inserts your name and no address. I don't want to use outlook.

There is no safe distance

There is no safe distance