little red and blue boxes

More
19 years 10 months ago #10193 by Second Chance
Is this one of your boxes, MajorTom?

Photo courtesy of Second Chance's "Beauty Shots" mod.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10198 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic little red and blue boxes
oops, I guess so! Well anyway it would be good as a tool chest on a SNRV. If you have an avatar for it please send it along. I was thinking more of the red and blue "barrel-like" things that looked like they are straped onto the "processing" stations.

Is this a stock EoC feature? If it is, then I expect that it's more like some tricky C++. If not, then I don't know what it is. I can't imagine any way an effect like that could be achieved (well, reasonably anyway) through modeling. But I'd sure love to see this effect! It sounds cool as hell!

The Bomb avatar also has a really cool sparkeling Aura swirling around it too, you should take a look at it ingame (in the SW mod dev version)

Naa, it isn't tricky C++, it's tricky modeling. Look at the model and think about it.
(A hint: do girls in the US still play "jacks" sometimes?)

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 10 months ago #10200 by Second Chance

I was thinking more of the red and blue "barrel-like" things that looked like they are straped onto the "processing" stations.

Have you ever seen a processing station without them? They might be part of the station model itself. Could you get a screenshot? Maybe we can find them.

I'll send along the box avatars.

Look at the model and think about it.

Okey dokey, I sure will. Thanks. :)

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4