My feelings on the Star Wars mod.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9948 by Shane

Understandable, it probably wasn't distributed in Germany.

It was pretty difficult to find here in the U.S. too (at least where I'm from). Not being a full feature, it got 'tacked' onto other movies, typically at the Drive-In Double Features.

Wow. How long has it been since anyone's thought of drive-ins?
;)

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9953 by EricMan64

This looks like a shot from a short film called "Hardware Wars"

I don't actually know, seeing as how I'm only 18, but my google searching skills seem to show that TalonKarrde4838 is correct.

More
19 years 11 months ago #9954 by Second Chance
Yea! Points all around!

I made these screenies of my favorite scene because they were from the "Death Star destroys Alderaan" segment (really Death Waffle Iron destroys planet Basketball), so I thought they were on-topic and fun :). Good work guys. May the Farce be with you!

Lol, was there ever any doubt that Shane would know it? Master of obscure sci-fi references. Do you have the dvd Shane (the original, not the "special edition")? It has tons of hysterical stuff that stemmed from the film, like goofy tv interviews and such.

Anyway, congratulations to TalonKarrde4838 for being the first to get it right. Have a cookie. :)

*edit*
Oops, my bad. Changed Death Toaster to Death Waffle Iron. The toaster was a star destroyer.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 11 months ago #9956 by Shane
I'm afraid I don't own it on DVD or tape. In fact, I haven't seen it since the late 70's (at the drive in double feature). My memory of it is hazy enough to be classified non-existant.

Yikes... But I remember what movie it was paired with; Laserblast. Guy finds alien cannon (which fits over the entire arm) and goes around killing everyone. Now that was a bad movie. :D

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">