Another size comparison :) *warning spoilers*

More
20 years 2 months ago #9134 by Nesen Rensc
Oops. Sorry about that. Id be happy to edit your quote out...assuming I could find the "edit" button.
I DID see your SW models. They're gorgeous. In case you are interested, I have the ORIGINAL blueprints from 1977 sent to the prop department (if you want to use those for your ISD instead). ;) They even have it labeled correctly as "Imperator Class" and everything! :) It was on a very nice site I stumbled across that had some Excellent photos of the ISD studio models as well as Home One's studio model. (course, sorting through my 100's of SW bookmarks is no easy task. I KNEW I should have organized them better! :( ) Good thing I saved the blueprints to the hard drive! :)

Youre right about the CRV page not being on SWTC. Thats odd. If I remember right, it was a part of either Curtis Saxton's page, or one of his "affiliates". Ill email him and see what happened to it. They had some very good model shots from the beginning of EIV and the studio model. :)

Well, Im off to track down the rest of that data. My email is: mailto:mydnyghtwulf@aol.com]mydnyghtwulf@aol.com . Just email me with Star Wars in The subject line.

....another interesting note...I mentioned earlier that most sources agree that the SSD is 11-12 KM. ...almost all the rest place her at 8km. ..even the "offical Encyclopedia of the Star Wars Universe". I saw it in the Bookstore today and couldnt resist looking it up. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 2 months ago #9160 by Second Chance
@Everyone - I'll start working on those other size comparisons when I get back from Arizona.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (coming 2004)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 2 months ago #9162 by Nesen Rensc
Hey! I live in AZ! Why are you coming here? WHY?!? ;)

More
19 years 5 months ago #11887 by Second Chance
Just updating all my picture links for this post.

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 1 month ago #12528 by AcesHigh
Second Chance: actually, the 900 meters long Victory Class ISD appears on several X-Wing games.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12530 by Second Chance
X-Wing games don't count. As far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't in the original movies, scripts or the adapted novels, it doesn't exist. Just my personal doctrine for enjoying Star Wars. And I assume you read my explanation for what the Victory SD really is and how it came to be thought of as a seperate ship.

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos