Papid Fire PCB

More
16 years 7 months ago #19017 by Exaercase
Papid Fire PCB was created by Exaercase
Hello,

After the 1er Mission you gain a Rapid Fire PCB, but in the description of the weapon the encyclopedia say for activated the rapid fire of this weapon you must not use the Assisit Auto Aiming System (Touch X on my computer). But i have try with and without and the weapon is not very quick fire weapon. Do i do something wrong ??? or The enciclopedia are wrong ?

Thx in advance, ExA

Bien mal acquis ne profite qu'après !!!

<b>Bien mal acquis ne profite qu'après !!!</b>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #16618 by Odomus
Replied by Odomus on topic Papid Fire PCB
Did it say in the bottom left corner of the HUD 'AutoAssist Enabled'? If it said it in Green then the it should of worked. And it is a quick weapon it shuld of worked if it is enabled... I always have it on, so I never tried with it off. Frainkly the Quad PBC seems to be a better choice than the RF PBC. I would reccomend getting or making one of thoes. If you can get a Gatling Gun you might have to make alot of ammo but thoes are nice high velocity high damage weapons. I still have yet to get anything above a gatling gun though I havent gotten far enough... Well other than the cutting beam or Sniper Gun(usless really unless you are looking for a longrange gun with veryvery low refire rate but it is needed for a mission).

Other than that make sure it does get turned on... then it should fire faster.

IM me I get bored really quick!

IM me I get bored really quick!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.