hi,need little reminder

More
17 years 5 months ago #18906 by Oren
hi,need little reminder was created by Oren
hello i installed middle states(now torn stars i understand) and i want to install the spewer pods option... my question is what the difference between the spewerops mod and the megatrucking mod? what do i need to do to make this work? i'm sorry i asked this question long ago and i cant find it anymore here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15718 by mdvalley
Replied by mdvalley on topic hi,need little reminder
The megatrucking package has support for megafreighters, of course (as well as a save file that lets you fly one around). It also has a newer version of the spewer code, so you might as well use it anyways.

Instructions for installation are in the readme file. Just post if you’re having trouble with something.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15721 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic hi,need little reminder
hey mdvalley how are you? i followed the instructions in the readme file, but i checked it doesnt work- i bought 6 pods of iron and they apear in mid space, instead of telling me to have the cargo ship docked so the pods could be transported onto the ship. i remember this mod envoled editing some kind of line in some script i dont remember its name or what to change... it was about a year ago. anyway do i need the spewerops mod at all if i already have megatrucking?

More
17 years 5 months ago #15722 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic hi,need little reminder
I think you have to edit the flux.ini files somehow. It's been awhile, but it should be in the readme.

You might look at this thread: www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2400 .