Lighting

More
18 years 5 months ago #14383 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Lighting
This all would've been so much nicer if Particle Systems included an ambient light slider within the Options screen. ;-)

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14433 by Bozobub
Replied by Bozobub on topic Lighting
Ostsol, yer busted! You played BoD?! That game rocked! And I KNOW with a name like that you should be playin' some kinda Mechwarrior/battletech game :)

More
18 years 4 months ago #14435 by Ostsol
Replied by Ostsol on topic Lighting

Originally posted by Bozobub

Ostsol, yer busted! You played BoD?! That game rocked! And I KNOW with a name like that you should be playin' some kinda Mechwarrior/battletech game :)

Heheh. . . Actually, I haven't played Battletech in years, but yeah, that's where my name's from. :D In high school there was a group of us who played every weekend.

-Ostsol

-Ostsol

More
18 years 4 months ago #14475 by don_tomaso
Replied by don_tomaso on topic Lighting
in sweden, Ostsol means "Cheesesun" .. um not that it has anything to do with anything

More
18 years 4 months ago #14510 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Lighting
Getting off-topic...

The BattleTech universe has a trio of 'Mechs by the same manufacturer named the Ostsol, the Ostroc, and the Ostscout. Ost-sol (sun), Ost-roc (mythological bird), Ost-scout (scout).

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14572 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Lighting
It should be possible to provide a simple utility that puts a GUI to the LWS ambient light thing. Given this is an area of personal taste it might well be worth doing such a simple util.