New Navies

More
18 years 3 months ago #14636 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic New Navies
Hey Shane, that would be cool. I would be most interested in seeing it. And I am glad everyone else is liking the 'decaling'...check out the Torn Stars site for a few more. I actually finished complete fleets for all the major factions. They are just waiting for coding gurus to catch up and get scripts and ships operating smoothly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14695 by cambragol
Shane, maybe I should add some CDC decals to the AMP? I have a set of them already

More
18 years 3 months ago #14697 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic New Navies
If some are added, it would be cool if they looked "older". Meaning, like they belong to a different company. So when you encountered these ships, they had clearly different markings - even with the same letters. Does that make any sense?

More
18 years 3 months ago #14702 by cambragol
Yes it does. I already thought of aging the decals. A slightly, different, older corporate logo could be done as well. Nice idea.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14705 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic New Navies
Feel free to add whatever you like to the AMP. It'll take some time before I can locate the dragon graphic for Leung... I've a motherboard which might not arrive until Feb. 8th, and a load of stuff to accomplish before then. But when I find it I'll send it along.

More
18 years 3 months ago #14712 by cambragol
Ok, sounds like a plan then.