file Unbelievable. NO SHIPS ANYWHERE. all alone

More
18 years 9 months ago #18455 by ncloverbrown
well EOC must take the prize for most consistently frustrating game I've played. and this time they've surpassed themselves: I am currently flying around a completely unpopulated universe. I am the only ship to be found anywhere, L-points, stations, anywhere. I've disabled any mods that were running to no effect.

any help would be appreciated.

<whatever cretins programmed this game deserve a good beating. . seriously>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 9 months ago #13081 by jumbo
Thats not right there are plenty of ships.

Try running colour depth at 32 bit or turning v-sync on in options, V-sync selectable bty application may also need to be enabled in your GFX card properties.

Jumbo

<font color=gold>[wide beam,Marain clear.tra. @4.28.891.7393+]</font id=gold>
xGCU Grey Area
oGSV Sleeper Service
It's all right. Goodbye and farewell.

<font color="gold">[wide beam,Marain clear.tra. @4.28.891.7393+]</font id="gold">
xGCU Grey Area
oGSV Sleeper Service
<b>It's all right. Goodbye and farewell.</b>

More
18 years 9 months ago #13082 by GrandpaTrout
The game programming is excellent, there are only a handful of scripting defects. The game has held up well years after release.

The save game remembers many things. If you managed to use a mod that turned off the traffic, then you would need to back up before that point and start again.

It is strongly suggested that you don't use mods for your first play through. Except location finder, manual countermeasures, crosshair, and no launch sequence.