eoc with projector

More
19 years 3 days ago #18416 by tgil99
eoc with projector was created by tgil99
having been through the game several times since it came out i thought i would give it a run on my projctor system six foot by four foot got to be special.well s video was ok but resoltion was bad. vga looked exelant but, and here is the problem the screen is offset to the left no amount of tinkering would shift it. by the way it works as perfect as ever on my moniter any ideas would be much appriciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 days ago #12847 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic eoc with projector
Any chance you could take a picture of the wall with the game playing? Obviously with the whole wall shown for scale. It would be pretty cool to see EoC that size.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 2 days ago #12849 by tgil99
Replied by tgil99 on topic eoc with projector
i guess i could take digital photo but first i have to find a way to get it centered a quater of the screen, the laft hand side is not there which is anoying as counter strike and rome total war work perfectly so it would seem not to be a projector issue yet if i take the vga lead from the projector and switch it back to the monitor eoc works as well as ever so not a problem with the new radion card

More
19 years 2 days ago #12850 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic eoc with projector

Originally posted by tgil99

........ no amount of tinkering would shift it.

Did you go into the games options menue and then select the button resolution and try making changes there?

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 11 months ago #12880 by tgil99
Replied by tgil99 on topic eoc with projector
thanks major tom that works i have take the resolution up to the max so i can barely make out any of the on screen information on my moniter but when i switch to the projector its excellent
as for the photo i've taken some but as its dark, necessary for the projecor image,you can't see much and none of the back grond but i got my son to stand in the image so you can get some idea.ok so how do i let you see it.

More
18 years 11 months ago #12910 by Dev Eldog
Replied by Dev Eldog on topic eoc with projector
I'd like to see the picture.