Parts of my ship are dissapearing..

More
20 years 4 months ago #17867 by Mav
Ok, when I first got the Iron Duke, I had 2 medium cannon mounts, 2 heavy cannon mounts, 2 launcher mounts, and 2 pylon mounts. I had 2 turret fighters equipped with neutron PBCs, and I had 2 gatling cannons and 2 more heavy PBCs. I had a plethora of cargo space, enough to mount 2 Assault LDAs, 2 Neutron PBCs, a Secondary Ring and an internal magazine. That is alot of cargo space.

Now, when I still had the two heavy PBCs equipped, I got a new pair of Neutron PBCs. I took off the Gatling PBCs and put on the Neutron PBCs, and I took off the Heavy PBCs and put in a cutting beam and another launcher. Then I saved my game and turned off my PC.

When I went to play at another time, my medium weapon mounts dissapeared off my ship. I didn't notice it at first, so I went to go do a mission. It required my tug, so I hopped in my tug and carried out my mission. When I came back and got in my Iron Duke, not only did I notice two medium mounts missing, but some cargo space. Without changing anything, I had lost the cargo for an internal launcher and an Assault LDA.

What is wrong with my ship? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 months ago #8161 by Sivadrake
as far as i have ever seen, the only subsims that take up internal cargo space are 1.) secondary ring, 2.)assault cannon 3.)internal magazine. and im pretty sure thats it, as for dissapearing mountpoints all i can think of is that if you mount missile launcher directly onto a pylon(not a pylon missile mount), you cant mount another launcher on top of it. (i.e. were i to mount a neutron pbc on pylon1 i could have a launcher on top of it, were i to mount a tripack launcher on pylon1 i would lose the ability to mount another missile launcher, and effectively reduce the overall amount of weapons i could carry, if you do this with both pylons you will lose 2 cannon hardpoints, try loading all of your cannons onto your ship first, then you will see 2 pylon_cannon_mounts in your loadout, those are the dedicated missile hardpoints, as you can load nothing but launchers on them

"Faith lies in the ways of sin"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.