Question about mods.

More
16 years 11 months ago #18989 by cmschulz14
I there a mod that exists that allows you to track down a certain type of cargo you want? For exalmple, mabey you want to find a pod weapons or somthing, and it would tell you that a frieghter it is at Alexanders L-Point hauling weapons?

Also, is it possible to get non-player sheilds such as the Military or Combat Sheild, If you don't know what i'm talking about, go to Lucreicas base > Encyclopeidia > Technology > Sheilds.

Death to Maas and Marauders!!!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #16495 by ATG
Replied by ATG on topic Question about mods.
1.No
2.You can get them in the final missions.(I got the Combat in Act 2.I was lucky)I think that only The M.C.A. sell them.

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">

More
16 years 11 months ago #16496 by cmschulz14
Replied by cmschulz14 on topic Question about mods.
so, u can have something other than the Agressor sheild and Navy agressor sheild? I thought those were the only two sheilds u can get in the game. I'v gone through the whole game and never got the Combat or Navy sheild. And do u mean the M.C.A. traded it with u or you bought it. I don not know how to buy things unless u have the FutureTrader Mod. Can u explain more how u got those sheilds?

More
16 years 11 months ago #16499 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Question about mods.
Shields in I-War are called "LDA"s. You should be able to find plenty of them available in your Trade menu, though only the nosebleed shields are available from the start of the game. He means traded/bartered... but technically, even "buying" something in modern times means you're trading one good (currency) for another good.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
16 years 11 months ago #16501 by cmschulz14
Replied by cmschulz14 on topic Question about mods.
Stupid me. Idon't know how I forgot that a LDA was a sheild.
OK