CustomJaffs doesnt work despite everything else

More
20 years 2 months ago #8863 by EvolutioN

Originally posted by Phatose

? I've finished the game with custom Jafs plenty of times.

Hmmm...

The sum of all fears..!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 2 months ago #8867 by Shane
:)

The missions which require Jafs to be in a SNRv have a special, default Jafs model which overrides the custom Jafs model.

Running custom Jafs mods shouldn't cause any problem during the storyline, since the program forces the SNRv to appear when needed.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9456 by midget_man1993
could jafs drive a combat ship?

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9480 by andrewas
I can't see any reason why not, but his AI is fly in, grab the cargo and leg it. If he gets hurt, he legs it. If there are enemies present when you make the call, he refuses to come. I don't think he will use ships weapons at all, although automatic weapons should fire.