Countermeasure Mod

More
17 years 5 months ago #18879 by Quintak
Countermeasure Mod was created by Quintak
I just recently started playing IWar2 and enjoy it eventhough its insanely hard and you want to rip your computer and throw it out the window with the retarded missle issue.

Reading through the forums it appears this is a problem for most people and I have read the tips people have given and they certainly do help in how you move your ship. Regardless of how you move your ship if 4 ships fire missles at you - your going to get hit with half of them no matter what.

I have loaded and tried both Countermeasure Mods and put them in the Mod directory and verified the script info is listed in the config file as the instructions state. I have also gone into EXTRAS and tried turning on the mod.

Alas the mod doesnt appear to work and either Mission "Leage Attacking Maurader Base" or "Mwari Transport Mission" are both insanely too much for my little tug and those nasty missle buggers. I have both flares and ECM Countermeasures but still I get hit way too much.

I am almost getting to the point of giving up after trying so many times. I apologize if the answers I seek are elsewhere in this forum, but I really need some suggestions on what to do before I go bald pulling my hair out. I dont really like cheating but its getting more and more tempting to start looking for cheats.

Thank you in advance

Quintak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #15564 by Canute
Replied by Canute on topic Countermeasure Mod
Countermeasures works, but they are never give a 100% garantee not to get hit by missles.

depend on your playstyle you can shoot the other with missles first, send your pod fighter in first they dont hit by missles that easy, or fly pass through the enemys so they shoot at you, but you use the afterburner and be faster then the missles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.